This 12mm Light Grey Oak Laminate Flooring provides resilient superior abrasion (cl. AC5/33), scratch- & impact resistance as well as colourfast (anti-fade) & anti-static properties.
Designed for designed for high-traffic commercial areas like department stores, shopping centres, and office buildings.
It is a fantastic offer and excellent value for money: reduction of the walking noise, scratch resistant surface and great look.
The planks are bevelled on all four sides (4V). This Flooring is scratch and abrasion-resistant due to its especially hard surface finish.
This floor also has a number of long lasting features:
- durable: concentrated single loads from furniture or other heavy objects will not damage laminate flooring, and normally no pressure marks remain,
- flame resistant,
- UV light resistant (will not discolour or fade from direct exposure to sunlight),
- made from 90% wood, which is sourced from sustainable forestry practices,
- quick and easy installation thanks to the Twin Clic System and the 1clic2go System,
- anti-allergy: dust, dander and hair have no place to hide,
- suitable for warm water underfloor heating systems,
- length of life in a living room is 15 to 20 years,
- waterproofed HDF (high density fibreboard) base provides the highest core protection,
- perfect and natural-looking laying pattern,
- thanks to high-tech production, invisible joints guarantee protection against moisture and dirt, an accurate fit and a natural laying pattern.